Get to Know the Artist Kenneth Blackmon




Hello and Welcome to my blog, 

Can I just start by saying, I have never been good at describing myself to others verbally. Which is one of the reasons I fell in love with Graphic Design. Being able to use Font, Color, and imagery to convey a message is powerful.  

 




 

I am excited to start blogging, this is something that is new to me. I am not sure how a blog can be useful in all types of business, but I feel a blog can be useful with restaurants. Allowing your customers to critique your work, would only improve the person.

One of my goals for this blog is to learn and use all the tools provided. As an introvert, I tend to keep my thoughts and opinions to myself and I feel this blog will be a great outlet for me to express myself and showcase my art. 

Comments